The organizations “Les Puits du Désert” and the “Tidene NGO” work together for over 14 years in the north of Niger, a huge area including a pastoral area in the South and the settled area of the Tidene Valley where commercial gardening is prevalent.
We target around 70,000 people with our initiatives..
- Drilling or rehabilitation of wells and sanitation.
- Drilling of market garden wells and setting up modern irrigation systems
- Drilling of pastoral wells essential for the cattle.
- Building of schools and students sponsorship
- Access to health care with financial support of a clinic
- Specific actions in case of any major event (flood, food crisis, etc…)